- Still waiting to ban the bomb THE GLOBE AND MAIL, AUG. 6, 2013
- Shirley Douglas interview with Dale Goldhawk AM 740 RADIO, AUG. 1, 2013
- Media Release JULY 31, 2013 (PDF format)
- Message from Shirley Douglas JULY 16, 2013
- Media Advisory JULY 16, 2013 (PDF format)
Join the struggle to abolish nuclear weapons with a donation to the Hiroshima Day Coalition
Hiroshima Day Coalition spokesperson, Shirley Douglas, OC, Actor, Activist, and long-time advocate of global nuclear disarmament, will be the featured speaker at the August 6th Hiroshima-Nagasaki Commemoration at Toronto City Hall (beginning at 6:45 pm).
If you cannot make it in person you can follow the action on Twitter at hastag: #HiroshimaDayTO
Shirley will call on the Harper government to take a leading role in the world-wide movement to abolish nuclear weapons. Your donation will help cover the costs of the event.
Thanks for your support!