Join our Finance Committee
We are looking for a qualified and concientious individuals who can work with our Chapter financial staff (administrator and Director) to ensure we are keeping our finances on track. The finance committee team reports to the Chapter Executive Committee and National Board of Sierra Club on a regular basis.
Key tasks include:
- participating in monthly meetings
- engaging in financial planning
- evaluating financial documents (income statements, balance sheets, etc.)
- assisting with budget preparation.
- background and / or interest in accounting
- familiarity with Simply Accounting software an asset
- experience in cash-flow planning
- familiarity with non-profit finances and boards a definite plus!
For more information or to volunteer, please contact Robert Christian at robertc-at-sierraclub.ca or call us a 902-444-3113.