The summer is a time when many folks take a break, take it a little slower and take some needed time off.
And while our small team plans to do a bit of that, in fact, it’s shaping up to be one of the busiest times for us.
The summer is also a time when funds drop off, but our work doesn’t stop! We could use your support and a funding boost at this time.
Over the next many weeks of summer, we will be heads-down focused on some critical projects:
- Carrying out exciting activities for our Save The Bees campaign, including getting Canadians involved and active in protecting pollinators and conducting workshops in specific regions of the country
- Rolling up our sleeves up on Trade issues – stay tuned for upcoming announcements (we just held our 1st Responsible Trade Summits in Ottawa and Halifax and they were great successes.)
- Engaged in our court challenge to protect the few remaining blue whales and the Gulf of St. Lawrence from the destructive effects of oil and gas activity
- Keeping kids outdoors and active in our Wild Child programs
- Maintaining our media presence and fighting back against the newest threats to our planet, Trump included.
Thank you for everything you do to help protect the planet.
Have a great long weekend and stay in touch throughout the summer!