Plastic pollution is putting marine life in serious trouble.
The pervasive consumption of single-use plastic, such as bags, food containers, single-serve coffee pods, and packaging materials - just to name just a few - are polluting our waterways and harming fish, turtles, water fowl and whales when they either become entangled in or ingest plastic.
There's a Problem with Plastics. Let’s fix it.
We need to pull together to:
- Reduce personal use of plastics
- Change the marketplace and encourage manufactures to find alternatives to plastic packaging
- Share best practices across communities
- Create a nation-wide campaign that demands alternatives that are recyclable and sustainable
Sign-up below to join the Plastics campaign and stay tuned for:
- Calls to Action
- Ways to participate in your own community
- Tool kit and resources for communicating with local governments and manufacturers
Together, let’s work to rid our world of plastic pollution!