We are excited to announce that for the first year ever, Sierra Club Canada Foundation is participating in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge at the Toronto Waterfront Marathon!
On Sunday, October 16, 2016, we invite you to run, walk or stroll with team Sierra Club Canada Foundation at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon to raise money to preserve and protect our planet.
By joining the Sierra Club Canada Foundation team, you will be making a meaningful impact on our capacity to protect and preserve the natural environment and to empower people to be stewards of the earth in their communities. The funds you raise will directly support our efforts to protect whales, water and wild spaces, as well as other important environmental initiatives across the country.
Why team Sierra Club Canada Foundation?
When you sign up to join our team, you are automatically entitled to these great perks!
- Discounted registration fee (see pincodes below)
- First 15 participants stay hydrated and refreshed with a shiny new stainless steel Sierra water bottle
- Signing up wins you automatic entry into our Charity Challenge Draw giving you a chance to win a variety of cool prizes, including Sierra t-shirts, ball caps, and more
- Regular email tips & support along the way to make reaching your goal easy
- Pre-race Meet and Mingle with Sierra staff and Board members in the Toronto region
Registration and Fundraising
To register for the race and to create your fundraising page, click here. And remember to enter our charity pincode to get a discounted registration fee (listed below)! You can also use this handy step-by-step guide for help on creating your fundraising page and extra tips and tricks.
Remember! To join our team, be sure to select Sierra Club Foundation from the drop down menu while registering for the race!
Make your Waterfront Marathon, Half Marathon or 5k more meaningful by going the distance for our planet.