Our dedicated volunteers focus on local issues important to their communities and act as proactive advocates for the environment.About Prairie Chapter
The Prairie Chapter is always ready to welcome new members! It is clear that Canada and the world have reached a tipping point and that action is now more important than ever to protect the Earth and the special places we and other creatures call home.
At Sierra Club Canada, we know that one person can make a difference in the world, starting with our own friends, families and communities. Together we’re even stronger. The sooner we can mobilize and have an impact on the conversation at the local, regional, and national level, the better our chances. You can help us do this; in return, we will be a voice for your concerns too!
What a Membership Gives You:
- Regular Prairie updates.
- A way to learn more about environmental issues and how to protect nature.
- A chance to be part of an effective team to influence government for better environmental policies.
- A chance to meet people throughout the region who are stepping up and getting involved in climate action, environmental justice, and more.
- A gateway to introducing children to the joys of nature (Check out our Wild Child programs).
- A way to connect with great people who love nature and believe in environmental justice.
Watch above a video about the work Sierra Club Canada does to protect our environment and about our outdoor education programs. You can also read a transcript of the video.